With over 15,000 well reports produced in-house, PDI maintains the largest single-source biostratigraphic data set in the Gulf Coast. Released well reports are available individually or in data and map packages.
DID YOU KNOW… you can access PDI paleo report info via Schlumberger’s Studio WorldMap in the Petrel platform. [See more here].
Digital and hard copy Final Well Reports are included with PDI’s Standard Examination Service. These reports include:
Per request, we provide individual biostratigraphic well reports for your custom needs.
Please call us or contact us via email for further questions.
Moreover, the package includes:
1. Age-calibrated well geohistory files and Triassic through Recent sequence files basedon biostratigraphic well control released by the BOEM and Paleo-Data, Inc. through 2015
2. Sequence Accumulation Rate Maps
3. Sequence Burial Depth Maps
4. Isostatically Adjusted Depth to Sequence Maps
5. Maximum Accumulation Rate (MAR) Play Maps that provide high-resolution deposystem images for targeted Paleogene and older reservoir-prone and resource play intervals.
6. Paleobathymetric Ecozone Sequence Maps (all Cenozoic sequences)
7. Lithobiofacies Sequence Maps (all Cenozoic sequences)
8. Estimated Sand Percent Sequence Maps (all Cenozoic sequences)
9. Estimated Gross Sand Accumulation Rate Sequence Maps (all Cenozoic sequences)
10. 12 months of support and consultation