Easy-to-integrate, cost-saving biostratigraphy resources.
NEW! Do we have the well info you're looking for? Check out our interactive map to find out!
With more than 12,000 well reports produced in-house, Paleo Data Inc. maintains the largest and only single-source biostratigraphic data set on the Gulf Coast. Released well reports are available individually or in data and map packages.
THE FORMATS YOU NEED...
- ASCII, txt, csv
- PDF of detailed reports
- Shape files fully compatible with GoM3 (except Louisiana Paleo Data Inc. Package)
- Earth Science Associates / GoMSmart
THE DATA YOU WANT...
- Paleo Data Inc.-interpreted biostratigraphic tops
- Latitude / longitude
...all in a consistent and robust Paleo Data Inc. framework!
Use the tabs or toggle menu below to learn more about all of our data products.
Offshore Gulf of Mexico Foram and Nannofossil Well Data and Map Packages
Database files are available on all released Offshore Louisiana and Texas well report summaries generated at Paleo Data Inc. and available from BSEE:
- More than 12,000 well reports.
- Bioevents, horizons and tops organized in the format you need: MDB, ASCII, txt, csv, etc.
- Utilizing a single-source for consistent nomenclature and biostratigraphic framework.
- Fully-integrated shape files to use within ESA’s GOM3 product.
FULLY DETAILED PALEO REPORTS
Reports are also provided in PDF format and include:
- Biostratigraphic summary.
- Full sample detail.
- Sample / species range charts.
- Abundance graphs.
- Range charts, where available.
These are intended to supplement database files with necessary detailed data essential for high-resolution analysis and sequence stratigraphic interpretations.
Supplements of newly released biostratigraphic well reports will keep the database current with an annual renewal option Supplements include BOEM reports reinterpreted into the Paleo Data Inc. framework by a biostratigrapher. Database files are comprehensive and can be replaced with each supplement. However, PDFs are only provided for that specific supplement. Supplements contain150-1,200 well reports per year depending on the BOEM/BSEE release schedule.
FULL DATABASE SUPPORT
- Database management assistance.
- Ecological integration.
- Consultation hours.
- Customized training (up to 8 hours)
Delivery is securely provided through our Paleo Portal or by client-requested disc or flash drive.
STRATABUGS ADD-ON PACKAGE
- Stratabugs-ready database file (H2) of fossil distribution data and Paleo Data Inc. interpreted tops.
- No more fumbling over .csv’s and translating taxa.
- One size-efficient file with all your data, viewable with Stratabugs 2.1 or later.
- Comprehensive quarterly supplement data files.
One-time fee with annual supplemental data subscription. Full release delivery: 4th quarter 2019. Subscription waived until full release.
EXCEL ADD-ON PACKAGE
- Convert PDFs, Word docs, etc. into Excel (csv) raw data files.
- Up to 100 files per annual subscription.
- Only available as add-on to offshore database package.