Per request, we provide individual biostratigraphic well reports for your custom needs.
Please contact us for more information.
See Paleo Report Index Lists and Well Control Map under Downloads below for a the Onshore Louisiana Well List.
Log and seismic correlations just got easier with our 2015 Geohistory GIS Database. It's a growing list of more than 200,000 wells containing more than 1 million age-calibrated paleo and formation tops.
The package includes:
- Age-calibrated well geohistory files and Triassic through Recent sequence files based on biostratigraphic well control released by the BOEM and Paleo-Data, Inc. through 2015.
- Sequence Accumulation Rate Maps.
- Sequence Burial Depth Maps.
- Isostatically Adjusted Depth to Sequence Maps.
- Maximum Accumulation Rate (MAR) Play Maps that provide high-resolution deposystem images for targeted Paleogene and older reservoir-prone and resource play intervals.
- Paleobathymetric Ecozone Sequence Maps (all Cenozoic sequences).
- Lithobiofacies Sequence Maps (all Cenozoic sequences).
- Estimated Sand Percent Sequence Maps (all Cenozoic sequences).
- Estimated Gross Sand Accumulation Rate Sequence Maps (all Cenozoic sequences).
- 12 months of support and consultation.
Download ESG PDF Brochure